Nancy Juvonen who was a successful producer and writer known for her work in Donnie Darko in 2001, Charlie’s Angels in 2000 and 2019. She was born in 1967 in California USA on May 18. She got married on 22 December in 2007 to her boyfriend Jimmy Fallon on Richard Branson’s Necker Island. They both have two children.
Early Life of Nancy Juvonen
Nancy was raised in Mill Valley in California on 18 May 1967.Her father William H. Juvonen was executive in aviation industry, a Stanford University alumnus and also former Marine Aviator. Nancy completed her graduation in sociology and in cooperative education from Southern California University.
Career of Nancy Juvonen
After completing her graduation like any other fresher she has also worked in many places. She has also worked at dude ranch in Wyoming, as a flight attendant. She also worked for an artist. Later she join as assistant to Clarence Clemons was member in E Street Band. Nancy met her best friend Drew Barrymore who is a writer and producer and at that time he was working on the set of Mad Love. After some times she founded the Flower Films with Drew Barrymore.
Personal Life of Nancy Juvonen
Nancy Juvonen married to Jimmy Fallan who is a Comedian and the host of the famous show The Tonight Show. She married in 2007 when Jimmy proposed her on the deck at the time of the sunset with ring especially design for the purpose at the Nancy’s place in Wolfeboro near Winnepesaukee in new hemisphere.
After the proposal they planned to married after four months. They have two children both are girls. The elder one Winnie Rose born in 2013 and Frances Cole who is younger born in 2014 with the help of Surrogacy. Tawny Kitaen
Things you might not know about Nancy Juvonen6
- Nancy’s father was a plane survival , described by Jimmy Fallon in 2015 episode of The Tonight Show. He further described that her father William Juvonen was on training for Corps Marine mission in 1961, When his plane suddenly went out of his control and his plane falls speedily over the Mojave Desert. Somehow William manage to come out of the plane and saved his life.
- Nancy is fond of travelling we all know that travelling is fun. Nancy Like any other women fond of travelling and exploring. She made trek from the bay area to southern California University and she spend abroad in Costa Rica for her college semester. Later she become flight attendant.
- Nancy also assist Clarence Clemons in her early career. A well known saxophonist of Bruce Springsteen’s in E Street Band Clarence Clemons
- She postponed her marriage proposal in 2007 when she thought that the site of their big day at the Manhattan restaurant would transform into the tag place. When Jimmy waited for the month and proposed Nancy at her home at New Hemsphire’s lake WInnopesaukee.
- They both Nancy and Jimmy Fallon tried for long five years but when it not happens then they take the help of the surrogacy and they both are blessed with the girls named Winnie Rose in July 2013 and Franny Cole in December 2014.