Civil Service Jobs in India, three more popular jobs that comes under the civil services in India is IAS,IFS and IPS. Apart from these very popular civil services there are many more which comes under the heading here in this blog we are going to tell you about some, check the list.
UPSC every year conducted the exam of civil services and recruitment has done for post that are come under the Civil Service list. Most of the people are confused with that only there are three post IAS(Indian Administrative services), IPS (Indian Police Services)and IFS (Indian Foreign Services).
All the recruitment and post of the candidates depends upon the ranking and position of the candidates. The post or services allotted to the candidates are solely based on the individual performance of the candidate. Let me tell you this exam is not at all easy only few candidates will get to clear the exam successfully.
Civil Service Jobs types
Civil Service are divided into three categories or groups under which services and under these groups the Civil service Jobs divided. All post or job are reputed and prestigious and allotment are based on the result.
1 All Indian Services
2 Group A Civil Service Jobs
3 Group B Civil service Jobs
So Let check out the jobs under each heading.
Under All Indian Services the most prestigious job of our country comes which is IAS,IPS,IFS.
Under Group A there are total 16 job which are as follows.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) or IRS
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection Force (Assistant Security Commissioner)
There are five post that falls under Group B
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service
- DANICS that stands for Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service.
- Pondicherry Civil Service that is PCS
- Pondicherry Police Service that is PPS
- Section Officer’s Grade
This is a complete list of the civil service jobs in India for which UPSE conducted an Examinations combined and those who ranked top will then decide which service candidate will get or recruited.
Is IAS a good option ?
Many people think UPSE is an exam for IAS only. IAS is really a very prestigious post but there are many oter post which is also government and you will get all the incentives of the job.
Want to pursue a Career in Civil Service ? Note Some Important Facts
* Age of the candidate must be graduate and second an eligibility criteria for civil service is 21 years. Refugees can apply expect Nepal,Bhutan and Tibet except for the post of IAS and IPS.
* Candidate will be allotted the post according to their performance in UPSC. Graduate degree is must to write an examination, note graduation can be in anywhere and in any discipline.
Civil Service is a dream
If anyone want a good career and want to make a changes in the society civil service job is the right option. The civil service jobs is very responsible jobs and there are lots of advantages of being selected as a civil servant. After retirement you continue to be a part of the organisation. The job gives you a satisfaction that you have contributed in the society and for the upliftment and betterment of it.