The latest Group discussion topics are very necessary for Group discussion. Group discussion involves two words group which means a collection of individual people who collect together and discussion is sharing of thoughts and ideas through face-to-face interaction by a group of people is group discussion.
Group discussion improves knowledge and interaction power. Group discussion is conducted by the organization that wants to hire a person for a particular job. Group discussion helps in selecting the best-suited person from the group of people selected for group discussion. The latest group discussion topics are given below.
The latest Group discussion topics are here
- strength and weakness of Indian village
- media impact on society
- E-learning is good or bad
- Covid-19 impact on the environment
- voting rights of a literate
- is banning Chinese app is helpful
- is banning Pakistani artists from India is logical
- Beti bachao beti padhao is success
- India will be a superpower or not
- Will the Indian economy become a $5 trillion economy by 2024?
- The benefit of print media over digital media
- Wastage of money or pride for India’s Statue of Unity
- Smart work is better than hard work
- Crises in Automobile Industry
- Increasing use of electronic vehicles in India
- Cricket should be the National game of India
- Can Artificial Intelligence be replaced by Human Intelligence?
- Status of Women in India
- Jet Airways Crises
- Is India prepared for the covid-19 outbreak?
- higher Education in India
- Plastic should be banned or not
- NRC (National Register of Citizens) advantages and disadvantages
- Is the growing use of the Internet reduce creativity?
- Is Mgnrega is advantage or disadvantage for rural people
- Was monetization necessary?
- Modernization of armed forces
- Should Aadhaar become mandatory?
- love marriage or arrange marriage
- Richer should be taxed more as compared to the middle class.
Who holds a group discussion?
Group discussion is also called ‘GD’.It is a very conman and popular method used by many organisations like schools, business firms, companies, etc. It is the best way to see check communication skills, confidence levels, leadership quality, problem-solving skills, and quick answering. Group discussion is a process of shortlisting the recruitment.
Types of Group discussion
There are basically three types of group discussion case-based, controversial and abstract topic
- Case-based topics. The case-based are those that give real-life situations.
- Controversial Topics. Controversial topics are those which are argumentative in nature.
- Abstract Topics. Abstract topics are those which are about intangible things.
How group discussion takes place ??
A group is formed in each group 7 to 12 members are there (no. of members may vary according to the organization) and they are given the topics or situation and then are given some time to think over it or they can make note of.
After that, they ask to discuss it in the group for some time say 20 minutes to 1 hour (this time also may vary according to the organization). A close monitor is done over the candidates to look after what each candidate is doing and saying. Their confidence level and their knowledge of the topic were closely watched by the Moderator.
Points that are kept in mind while group discussion topics
1. Maintain eye contact while talking
2. never show your weakness
3. let others also speak and listen to them as well
4. speak sensibly and clearly
5 Dress smartly and don’t be overconfident
You can get the latest group discussion topics of 2020 in our blog and you get a very valuable and reliable group discussion topics as well. We help you in getting success in these Group discussion topics. In addition to these Group discussion topics which are prepared by the expert, you will get more group discussion topics on our coming blog.