Wickford is a town of charm it is located in Essex, If you want to settle in Wickford, here is an opportunity for you, whether you are a student or a professional here is a good offer for you. The different range of houses that suits your need and preference in Wickford are available here.
Wickford is a very attractive place with and very beautiful atmosphere, many people are attracted to the town. It is an attractive place to live. Here we help you find your dream house to make it a home.
Types Of Houses Available
Charming Cottages- Wickford is a renowned place for cottages, each cottage has unique characters and cham. The place also offers some historical details, and the interior is attractive and pocket-friendly under your budget.
Apart from this, there are also modern apartments that suit your personality with a modern lifestyle. Modern apartments in Wickford provide sleek designs, state-of-the-art amenities, and convenient access to the town’s social and commercial hubs.
Houses according to your family’s needs are also available. from traditional houses with spacious yards to newly built properties designed with modern family living in mind. Proximity to schools and parks makes these homes ideal for families.
The town offers a diverse range of houses for tenants. Rental prices are based on the size available of the house and on location and amenities under your budget. Amenities include residences, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, recreational space, and also available local markets. The rents are according to the facilities available, Wickford is well equipped to meet all your needs.
Some Of The Houses To Rent In Wickford UK
- Available 4 bedroom detached house to rent
Property Information The house is close to local schools and hospitals, located within 1.2 miles of Wickford Station. Tenancy info
£1,900 pcm (£438 pw)
4-bedroom detached house to rent
Trinder Way, SS12
A Modern four-bedroom detached family house situated within 0.4 miles of Grange Primary School and 12 miles from Station. The place is beautiful, the entrance of the house is from a hall that leads to a fully fitted kitchen, a separate utility areas with appliances to use, and a lounge or dinner area. Bedrooms are on the first floor with a modern shower room or bathroom. Off-road parking is available for two vehicles and a garden.
For more information contact-Beresfords Lettings, Billericay
- Two Bedroom end of terrace to rent in Wickford
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw)
The house is a lovely two-bedroom end terraced home situated on the popular Wick Meadows Development. Situated close to local primary school and only 15 15-minute walk to Wickford Town Centre and Station. The house is good with a garden and fitted Gas Central Heating, 2 bedrooms and a Bathroom and a well-fitted kitchen with oven & hob.
For more information contact- Fisks Estate Agents
- Three Bedroom Apartment to Lower Southend Road, Wickford
£1,300 pcm £300 pw
The apartment is unfurnished with 3 bedrooms open plan living area, and secure parking. It is a great opportunity to rent this three-bedroom apartment in the riverside place development. Located just a few minutes walk from Wickford town center and from the train station.
The open living area is attractive, as well dining and kitchen space, The kitchen is fitted with under counter kitchen, fridge, and washing machine with gas hob and electric oven. The apartment also includes a balcony. The apartment can be accessed through a lift or stairs.
For More Information Contact- James Leigh Property Management
- One Bedroom semi-detached house to rent
£1,100 pcm £254 pw
This is a must-view property at an amazing location and is easily available. This one-bedroom house for rent is available on Wick Meadows Estate located at walking distance to local amenities to schools only 0.9 miles from Wickford Town Center. The property is refurbished and offers all modern appliances and the first floor offers a landing, bathroom, and well-sized double bedroom. There is parking via a communal car park to the front of the property.
For more information contact- Lux Homes
- 1-bed semi-detached house to rent
£1,100 pcm £254 pw
Wellstye Green, Basildon, Essex
This is an amazing house available at a great price, Parking is available, close to town and local shops. It is a must-view property. The house is available at Wick Meadows Estate located within walking distance from local amenities, the local school is only 0.9 miles away from Wickford Town.
For more information contact – Lux Homes
We have given this information to help the visitor get the desired house they are looking for. All the above information is collected from Google and we are not held responsible for any misguidance you can get all the details from Google. You can visit Contact the Broker for more information.
Finding the perfect house to rent in Wickford involves understanding the town and exploring the diverse housing market, whereas considering personal preferences is also important. With its blend of historic charm and modern convenience, Wickford stands as an inviting destination for those seeking a place to call home. Start your journey today and discover the ideal house that suits your lifestyle in Wickford, Essex.
1. How can I find houses for rent in Wickford?
- Online is the best platform apart from this local newspaper, or contact local real estate agencies some of them mentioned here Zoopla and Rightmove.
2. What is the average cost of renting a house in Wickford?
- Rental prices can vary based on the location, size, and amenities. Before making any deal just have a look at the local average rental prices in the area.
3. What documents do I need to rent a house?
- Documents that are required the identity proof can be a passport, Driving licence and also proof of income, and most importantly reference from previous landowners.
4. Are there any additional fees besides the monthly rent?
- Some of the owners deposit security money, which is refundable and may be a non-refundable fee for things like cleaning. It is advisable to discuss this before taking charge of the house.
5. How long is a typical lease agreement?
- Standard residential area is often for six or twelve months but Lease agreements can vary,
6. Are utilities included in the rent?
- Utilities depend on the property and the terms of the lease. Some include utilities, while others may require to pay separately.
7. How do I report maintenance issues or repairs?
- You need to clarify all the details with the landlord including reporting maintenance issues. There should be a clear point of contact and a procedure for addressing and resolving problems.
8. Is renter’s insurance required?
- It is not always compulsory but it is highly recommended to have renter insurance to protect your personal belongings in case of theft, fire, and any unforeseen happenings.
9. Can I make modifications to the property?
- It depends upon the lease term modification or any alteration to the property some landlord allows whereas some does not allow it.
10. How do I terminate the lease if needed?
- It completely depends upon the lease terms and conditions for terminating the lease. It includes payment notice or any associated fees.
Always consult with local real estate professionals review the market and carefully review the terms of any lease agreement before getting involved in renting a property.